Delivery Method: Classroom
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Level: Beginner
This two day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers
and others who want to be introduced to SUSE CaaS Platform and Kubernetes.
Participants begin with an introduction to microservices, containers and container
orchestration and continue on to the deployment of a Kubernetes cluster using SUSE
CaaS Platform . Participants conclude the course by performing basic tasks in a
During this course you will learn:
- Install and Configure SUSE Container as a Service Platform
- Deploy a Kubernetes Cluster
- Perform Basic Kubernetes Tasks
This course is designed for system administrators and others who want to be
introduced to SUSE Container as a Service Platform, Microservices and Kubernetes.
Attendees should have familiarity with the Command Line, Linux System
Administration skills and attention to details. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in
Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux
certification or level of experience recommended.
- Section 1: Lab Environment Setup
- Section 2: Introduction to Microservices, Containers and Container
- Section 3: Introduction to SUSE Container as a Service Platform
- Section 4: Install and Configure SUSE Container as a Service Platform
- Section 5: Introduction to Kubernetes Management Utilities
- Section 6: Work with Kubernetes