The Agile Manifesto (www.agilemanifesto.org) was born from the need to find answers how to change the classical waterfall project planning methodology into a new way of enabling continuous delivery.
This training gives you the required knowledge for successful passing of the Scrum Master Certification, with a mix of theory and hands-on practical exercises.
This training is given by an experienced Agile and Scrum trainer and coach. He has been working fifteen years as an ICT project manager and several years as an Agile and Scrum trainer/coach.
This training teaches the theory behind real Scrum. The training contains many practical exercises, for example Planning Poker, spikes, Agile planning playing a Scrum game helps you get a good understanding of the Scrum methodology and how you get the best out Scrum in your everyday practical Scrum work.
The fourth chapter of this training helps you prepare for successful passing of the Scrum Master Certification.
By theory and practice, the following questions will be answered during this training and finally help you prepare for the Scrum Master Certification.
- What is Agile? Why the Agile Manifesto?
- What is significant for the 12 Agile Principles?
- What is Scrum? And which other Agile implementations are there?
- How does Scrum fit in with other frameworks like Prince2?
- How do I manage Scrum?
- Which Software development methods can be handled with Scrum?
- Managing the backlog – what does it really mean?
- Scrum ceremonies: What’s in a name?
- I will start using Scrum in my own organisation – how do I accomplish that?
- What roles are defined by Scrum? Which competenties do I need to have in my Scrum team?
- How can I prepare myself for the Scrum Master Certfication?