Pris: 35.000 sek
The Foundation course covers the areas below. The Foundation course is the first in a series of two courses (Foundation and Practitioner), each course with its own certificate. The Practitioner course builds on this understanding enabling the delegates to apply this knowledge to manage risk within an organization.
- Overview of Corporate Governance and Management of Risk
- The Management of Risk Process Lifecycle
- Making it Work & Getting it Right
- Frameworks, Tools and Techniques
- Budgets, Finance and Management of Risk/li>
- Communicating and Training for Risk, Risk Awareness and Management of Risk
- Management, Measurement, Control and Reporting
- Support Function for the Management of Risk Within a Programme and/or Project
- Support Services & Commercial Partnerships
- Exam Techniques
There is no pre-requisite required for the foundation level, however in order to continue onto the Practitioner exam, a pass is required at Foundation. Pre-course study is recommended approximately 10 hours for Foundation and 20 for combined to enable a depth of understanding and more than exams to be gained from the course.
The Foundation course lasts three days with a one hour, closed book exam on day three, which requires 50% to pass. The Practitioner course lasts two days with a three hour, open book objective test exam on the last day, which requires 50% to pass.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- Pre course Study Materials & Email Support
- Official MoR® Manual
- APMG Accredited Course Materials
- Official APMG Sample Exam Paper
- MoR® Foundation and Practitioner Exams (As applicable)
- Upon successfully passing the exam you will receive an APMG MoR® E-Certificate