Pris: 14.900 sek
You will develop your existing Practitioner level knowledge of PRINCE2 to the point of readiness to pass the Practitioner Re-Registration exam.
You will learn about the structure and expectations of PRINCE2, the terminology used and practice with official sample exam papers and answers.
You will have passed the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam previously and completed the pre-course work provided.
The Practitioner Exam
- Structure of the exam
- PRINCE2 syllabus areas
- Learning Outcome levels tested by the Practitioner exam
- Practitioner exam guidance
- Tips and Techniques
- Types of questions asked
- Exam time management
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Common Topics
Sample Exam Questions and Answers
- Product Based Planning
- Business Case
- Topics chosen by students
- Presentation – exam tips and technique
- Practice Exam Questions
- Last minute questions
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration exam
- Day 1 will start at 09:30 am on Day 1 and finish at approximately 05:00 pm
- Day 2 begins at 9:30 am and will finish after lunch, at approximately 2.00 pm
- Some evening work is required before the Practitioner Re-Registration exam on Day 2.
Except in exceptional circumstances, the course will run on a Thursday and Friday.