Pris: 18.000 sek
The modules in this course are covered to a level appropriate to operators rather than installers. Thus reducing the course length to two days.
• Configuration of virtual switches, network connections and port groups
• Storage management technologies
Creation and Management of VMs
• Use of templates
• Cold and Hot (VMotion) migrations
• Manage using VMware VirtualCenter and Web Access
• Setting VM priorities on CPU, memory, and other resources
Monitoring Your Environment
• Workload assessment
• Virtual Machine and ESX host monitoring
Data and Availability Protection
• Clustering, backups, failover, Fault Tolerance
• System architecture
• Systematic isolation of problems
• Common symptoms, faults, fixes
New or experienced system operators who would like to join an intense hands-on pratical training.
Understanding of concepts corresponding to VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals.