Pris: 7.000 sek
This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the ZENworks Full Disk Encryption (ZFDE) product positioning and configuration.
Delivery Method: Virtual Classroom, Classroom
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Level: Beginner
During this session you will:
- Learn about the capabilities and benefits of ZFDE
- Practice configuring ZFDE policies for software-based FDE
- Understand the best practices for using ZFDE
- Learn tips for deploying ZFDE throughout your enterprise
- Creating and using an emergency recovery disk (ERD)
- Troubleshooting FDE
This is targeted at those who have experience working with policy management in ZENworks Configuration Management and need to learn how to provide data encryption for laptops and desktops and troubleshoot the enforcement of full disk encryption policies. The audience for this course includes ZENworks system administrators, networking consultants, resellers and partner technical-support staff.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Course Introduction
- Defining ZENworks Full Disk Encryption (ZFDE)
- Authenticating to Windows with ZFDE Installed
- Describe ZFDE Prerequisites
- Configuring ZFDE Policies
- Supporting ZFDE – “User Emergencies”
- Troubleshooting ZFDE – Understanding ZFDE Tools
- Understanding ZFDE Best Practices
The hands-on exercises will give you experience in:
- Configuring a ZFDE policy to implement Transparent PBA for software-based FDE
- Configuring a ZFDE policy to implement software-based FDE using the PBA Dialog
- Using the PBA authentication dialog’s HelpDesk application to assist a user who has forgotten their password and can’t authenticate to unlock the data on their drive.
- Building and using an ERD
- Gathering and interpreting troubleshooting-related information from the ZFDE “About Box” and log files.
Experience managing Windows workstations in a networked environment. An understanding of ZENworks Configuration Management concepts and terminology and experience using the ZENworks Control Center is extremely helpful and preferred, but not required.