Pris: 25.000 sek
Are you looking to develop advanced administration skills for SUSE Linux 11.2? Are you preparing to take the Certified Linux Professional 11 Practicum?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a highly reliable, interoperable and manageable server operating system that enables firms to cost-effectively and securely deliver mission critical services. In this class you will learn the tasks essential to server administration.
Training Level:2 – Intermediate
Duration: 5 Days
Based on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, you will learn to:
- Install and configure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.2
- Manage printing
- Configure a web server
- Perform health checks
- And much more
The course is designed for those who already have experience with Linux, including general system configuration and command line work. The course is also ideal for those seeking advanced administration skills on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.2, those who have completed the previous two courses in the Novell CLP 11 curriculum, and those preparing to take the Novell CLP 11 Practicum.
Before attending this course, it is highly recommended that you have a good working knowledge of Linux and should be able to:
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.2
- Perform partitioning and file system setup and maintenance
- Perform system configuration including network setup and user management
- Manage software packages
- Work on the command line including file management and text editing
This knowledge can also be gained through the SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.2 Fundamentals (Course 3115) and SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.2 Administration (Course 3116).
This 5 day course covers the core elements of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.2 administration, including topics such as:
- Configure Fundamental Networking Services
- Manage Printing
- Configure and Use Open LDAP
- Configure and Use Samba
- Configure a Web Server
- Configure and Use IPv6
- Perform a Health Check and Performance Tuning
- Create Shell Scripts
- Deploy SUSE Linux Enterprise
- LiveFire Exercise
Course Testing Information
This course prepares you to take the Novell Certified Linux Professional 11 (CLP 11) Practicum Exam (050-721).
You are required to complete one of the following before qualifying for the Novell CLP 11 certification:
- Novell Certified Linux Administrator 10 (see Novell Certified Linux Administrator)
- Novell Certified Linux Administrator 11 (see Novell Certified Linux Administrator)
- Novell CLP 10 (see Novell Certified Linux Professional 10)
NOTE: If you are a current Novell Certified Linux Professional 10, you can prepare to take the Novell CLP 11 certification exam by taking Course 3100 – Ugrading to Novell Certifed Linux Professional 11 (see Upgrading to Novell Certified Linux Professional 11).