Pris: 35.000 sek
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +46 705 82 59 00
It teaches students the concepts, processes, and architecture of Micro Focus ZENworks 11 Configuration Management that are required core knowledge for anyone who plans to administer ZCM 11 or any integrated or related ZENworks products.
This course helps students become familiar with the purpose and components of Micro Focus ZENworks 11 Configuration Management and enables them to perform advanced administrative tasks in a lab environment, or in a production environment under the direction of an experienced Micro Focus ZENworks 11 Configuration Management network engineer. Students will also build their administrative knowledge by performing more involved administrative tasks for products that are integrated into ZCM 11.
This course is ideal for those who have solid ZENworks experience and who want to learn about and implement the new features of ZENworks 11. The audience for this course includes a diverse group of professionals: ZENworks system administrators, integrators and engineers Networking consultants Reseller and partner technical-support staff
This course is for intermediate to advanced administrators. Students should have a basic understanding of and experience with ZENworks 10 fundamentals and should already be familiar with resource management. In addition, a basic understanding of networks and networking (such as the knowledge required for the CompTIA Network+ certification) is required and students should be familiar with the fundamentals of an LDAP-compliant directory service (such as Micro Focus eDirectory or Microsoft Active Directory). Some experience with fundamental Linux administration will also be helpful.
This course is taught in the following sections:
- SECTION 1 Describe Micro Focus ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- SECTION 2 Install Primary Server Micro Focus ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- SECTION 3 Discover, Deploy, and Register Devices for ZENworks Configuration Management
- SECTION 4 Manage Software Packaging for Distribution
- SECTION 5 Manage ZENworks Bundle
- SECTION 6 Manage ZENworks Content
- SECTION 7 Configure ZENworks Configuration Management Policies
- SECTION 8 Configure Remote Management
- SECTION 9 Image Computers with ZENworks Configuration Management
- SECTION 10 Manage Inventory and Data Collection
Course Testing Information
Micro Focus, GroupWise, NetWare, ZENworks, iChain and SUSE are registered trademarks, and eDirectory is a trademark of Micro Focus. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.