Pris: 35.000 sek
This course teaches networking professionals to perform common administrative tasks using the services provided in Micro Focus® Open Enterprise Server 2. You will install Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2 and perform tasks often required of employees who provide support for medium-sized to large networks. This course introduces you to the file, printing, and network administration solutions that make Micro Focus a world leader in enterprise infrastructure software.
Training Level: 2 – Intermediate
Duration: 5 Days
During this course, you will learn how to:
* Install Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 platform
* Manage the Micro Focus Client
* Perform maintenance tasks in Micro Focus eDirectory™
* Manage file system and Micro Focus eDirectory rights
* Install and configure Micro Focus iPrint
* Configure networking services
This course is for network administrators new to Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux needing to know how to properly understand, install, and support the product and the basic services included with the product.
You should take Micro Focus Networking & Services (Course 2000) or have the equivalent network-related experience before attending this course.
This course provides a high-level view of the services offered by Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2 with particular focus given to the following topics:
* Installing Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 2 platform
* Understanding and describing Micro Focus eDirectory™
* Performing basic eDirectory administration
* Managing eDirectory objects
* Installing and managing the Micro Focus Client
* Understanding and managing NCP volumes
* Managing file system rights
* Managing eDirectory rights
* Managing iPrint in Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2
* Configuring basic networking services with Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2
Course Testing Information
This course along with the skills taught in Micro Focus Networking and Services for Linux (Course 2000) prepares you to take the Micro Focus Certified Administrator – Enterprise Services (NCA – ES) Traditional Exam (050-719).
For exam objectives and registration, see Objectives – Novell Certified Administrator.